Monday, March 11, 2013


This is 11/03/2013. It’s 09.52 pm. I just got home from Yearbook Photoshoot. Feel wasted, but it was nice. Having a great time with my classmates, knowing them even more. We took a lot of pictures. I wish I have it now with me so that I can show them. Anyway, I was with Bayu most of the day. And that’s not what I’m telling. We had a chat. A normal chat. Not the dirty talks he used to say (although he still did it so much). He mentioned about something that makes me think about the future. It was simple though. I was in his car, sitting in the front seat, playing my music in his car. And I played a song by Maroon5 called Beautiful Goodbye. And he said “Ntar lu nyanyi itu tuh sama Kaes.” I knew it was a joke. And I said “Lu juga nyanyi tuh nanti bareng Clara.” He just laughed. We laughed. But then we went silent. I know he was thinking the same thing I was thinking. The separation. I didn’t know whether he’s ready or not. I took a glance at him. He looked straight on the road. But I know he was thinking. His serious look can’t fool me. You know, he always looks so, I don’t know how to call it, like he will be okay if his girlfriend leaves. Saying that there is millions other girls in the world for him. That’s true. But after tonight, I know he doesn’t want Clara to leave. That he’s afraid of the goodbye. Just like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment