Saturday, June 23, 2012

get to know

Sometimes people doesn't need an introduction to get to know each other. They get along well as time goes by. This is not my first time having a blog. I've had some failed blogs before when i was younger than today. But still, a seed in a distant woods is my new blog as an older form of myself. Well, actually i made this because i was bored in my long empty holiday. But still my interest in writing pushes me. 

A seed in a distant woods reflects my mind. Myself. I imagine myself as a random seed dropped by a sky-bird or an autumn wind or a lost farmer in the distant woods, waiting for rain to pour down or rays of sun to fall on me and watch myself grow. I can be a beautiful wild flower or just some random herbs or a high strong oak tree. I can be everything i want to be. And a seed in a distant woods is a media to watch the whole process. I really hope this blog will last. Unlike my older blogs that i closed so quick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment