Monday, July 23, 2012

i hate it the most when people break their promises. when they already said something but deny saying anything about it later on. i don't know why i hate it. maybe because people i love usually do it to me and they don't realize that i hate it the most. my parents do it a million times, that i get tired of trusting their words now. even my friends, my best friends. i trust them, but if we talk about promises or appointments, i have a hard time on trusting them, because i know they will cancel it. and once they break it, they break me. because once people promise me something, i put my faith on their words. my whole trust. and once it's broken, it will never be the same again. people called it a part of my  'trust' issue. when people do it to me, i won't show my disappointment. i will just stay quiet and hold it all inside. and i will mark their names, one by one, people who lost my trust. so i won't be disappointed next time. so i will know who i can really rely on.  well sometimes i lose my temper. i get mad. swear and curse to silent walls. punch the air. and scream my darkest side of myself to tears. it's hard having times like those. because once i love someone, i will definitely trust them. and  when they break my promises, it's hard to hate them or unlove them again. love is something you can't undo no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment