Saturday, July 21, 2012

School starts on Monday. Well actually it has already started since a week ago, but on Monday we will study for real, on a real schedule. I don't think that it's lame or something, it's just... Well it means this is the start of the boot camp of my war. I really need to work my ass off for the big thing. I have to be focus, serious and hardworking, like really hard. I bought books full of exercises, i need to do those. I have to spare my weekends and free times for studying now. No more going out. 

Nothing will describe my feelings right now. I feel excited yet nervous at the same time. It's like queuing for a roller coaster ride. We're afraid to take the ride but we know that we will have some fun right after it ends. 

Now I'm waiting for my friends to show up. This is Saturday nite and we girls are going to have some fun. Well, even though it's just going to a cafe, enjoy the band and hang out until it's closed. I like seeing the shops when they are closing. When the lights that has been lighting the place all day went out. When the seats in the restaurants are being put up on the table. When the silence comes and the shops assistants lock the place and go home. The shops look more peaceful. It's like i watch them sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment