Tuesday, July 17, 2012

luck

I can say that I'm not a lucky person. Bad lucks come more often than the opposite. I have a friend who has a lot of lucks. And luck has been her savior from time to time. I envy her sometimes. Now that i think about what kind of luck that i have. I don't have many. I have good scores only if i study much. Have much money if i save them. Have good friends if i look for them. My luck that i remember is when i was competing in a sectional astronomy olympiade. I haven't studied at all and i just knew the date of the test, one day before the test. But i made it though to the regional. It had happened twice. That's luck. 

But now that i think more about it. I have one luck now in my life. My boyfriend. His name is Kevin. He's a weird person like me (i'm still weirder though). He's smart but he's sort of lazy. He plays piano like a god for me. He joins paskibra. He dreams to be an architect and i believe he will be one of the best architects in the future. He's a funny person and very romantic in his own honest way. I never thought that i can love him the way i am now because i had a bad past and i was in love with someone that can never be with me. But now i can feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like him as my boyfriend. Who can understand my bad temper and be a mood bosster. Who doesn't like to be too attached to each other like others (because i like to be free). I'm comfortable around him and i'm more me when i'm with him. I can tell you that this is the most honest form of myself in a relationship. I used to lie much because i don't want to be bother by other when i enjoy myself. But he gives me spaces and his time for me. And if he smiles, God, it's like there are rainbows and i'm a unicorn. I feel free even though i am not single. I've never felt like this in previous relationships. And if you ask me now, 'do you love him?', i will definitely answer "Are you crazy? Yes of course."

And here i am. Sitting in front of a guy who plays my Claire de Lune. Feeling so lucky. Yeah, what kind of girl who doesn't want to have a boyfriend who will play you your favorite lullaby with a piano? I am so damn lucky.  





No comments:

Post a Comment