Wednesday, August 15, 2012

i don't know what's going on in my life right now. my best friends.... where are they? it feels like they're far away. Naomi, especially. i don't know what happened. the distance is now there. we live near each other, but why do i feel that we're miles apart. maybe because i cut myself from the outer world. lately i was busy with my tests, my future, Kevin who's going to Australia, Viwu who's back with the 'dick', my band and the competition we're joining. A lot of things are going around me, they keep me away from her. and now i miss her, but i don't know what to talk about if i start the conversation right now. i know she might feel like i'm closing in. but i'm not. i will never do that to her. she's like my best friend ever. the best one. eventhough i have quite a few bestfriends, she's the best. she's the one who knows the real me. i'm not going to ditch her like everybody else does to her. i have no plan and intention to do that. i'm afraid she will close herself from me. keep me outside. she's my bestfriend. i don't want to lose any other best friend. no.

No comments:

Post a Comment