Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rotten Potatoes ?

Sometimes when you feel happy, everything will seem somehow brighter. Today i got a 60 in my integral test which i'm not qualified to pass this test and have to redo the test. My biology score didn't turn out to be pretty satisfying for me. And it feels like my best friends are getting further and further everyday. But i don't feel that sad and gloomy today. Because well i feel happy. Why? Because i have a band! And they're there for me today and kind of brighten up my day a lot. Here they are.... 




(from left to right : Aldo, Me, Kevin, Nick, Reno, and Steven)

And we are....Rotten Potatoes! Yeah. What a name. We change it a lot due to our band's mood. I am the vocalist. Kevin a.k.a my awesome boyfriend is a pianist/keyboardist. Aldo is the sulinger (he plays recorder, you know what i mean). Steven 'Koko' is the guitarist 2/bassist. Reno is the drummer. And spotted in the middle is Nick the number 1 guitarist and somekind of the leader in this band. We're not that kind of popular band at school, because there are so many young and talented people in the school and we are not there in the spotlight. But hey, we have the bond and yeah we are pretty awesome. Is it enough to prove that we are talented by saying that we have won this competition at school in the 2nd place? I know it's nothing to brag about, but hey we're awesome.

We are going to join a band competition at an international school and today we just finished practicing one song. Great huh? Yeah wish me luck. Wups. Wish us luck! Go Rotten Potatoes! (i know that sounds pretty irritating somehow, but go with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment