Tuesday, August 7, 2012

things have been quite difficult lately. my math test was a major fail. my best friend got back together with a total dick. there's a concert of my favorite idol but i don't know if i'm allowed to watch it or not. there's a physics test this week and up to now i haven't understood a single thing about it yet. and today i simply didn't put any attention to that test. and today is my first day of my period.

well, maybe it seems quite normal for you. it is actually for me. but please see my problem in a perspective of a girl who's in her first day of her period. well in my period days, i get annoyed/disappointed/angry/sad easily. that's a jackpot actually. because if i'm angry, i will have to burn the whole world. okay i exaggerated that part a little too much. but well this is such a bad start of the week for me. and well. i need a new spirit just to keep me awake for this whole crazy witty busy week. 

actually, someone did give me a spirit in  a shape of voice notes. he plays me a song with a piano in them. and i love it. gonna play it again before i go to sleep. at least, there's still one good. nah. best thing in my life this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment